The atmosphere of a luxury hotel
Our comprehensive site is equipped with a particular focus on wheelchair comfort. This is also demonstrated by the A+ label for accessible tourism that has been awarded to us by ‘Toegankenlijk Vlaanderen’ and Visit Flanders. If you have specific care needs, please provide us with a care sheet with all of the details a month before your holiday.
- fully wheelchair accessible site (A+ label)
- rooms with adjustable high/low beds with bed rails
- wheelchair-friendly bathrooms and showers
handrails, hoists, Braille signs, lowered buttons, room access with badge, ...
24/7 call system for reception
various medical devices available
private fridge in room for medication
- adapted meals and dietary nutrition
- separate medical room for high care-needs room
- beach wheelchairs and wheelchair bicycles for hire
- care, nursing and personal assistance by external care partners
- tilting comfort bath and infrared sauna
- adapted disabled transport/taxi
- consultation by on-call GP
- consultation by physiotherapist
Specific care needs?
We have everything you need!
Don't forget the care sheet!
The care sheet should be emailed to reception one month before your stay. We can then accommodate your wishes and needs effectively.
To borrow & hire
- shower seats
- shower stools
- beach wheelchairs
- wheelchair bicycles
- and much more!
- 24/7 staff available
- emergency call system
- flexible cancellation policy
- walled courtyard
- puréed/mixed meals and dietary requirements catered for
- nursing post available
By external professionals
- toilet care, wound care, medication monitoring, continuation of physiotherapy...
- personal assistance and/or supervision during excursions
- medical consultation with GP
- daily consultation with physiotherapist
- manicure, pedicure, …
Who are the partners?
- Wit-Gele Kruis Vlaanderen
- PASVU personal assistance
- on call GP
- adapted, disabled transport
How did you find the care provided by the Wit-Gele Kruis?
Let us know by completing the online survey for the Wit-Gele Kruis.
An overview of our care infrastructure
+32 (0) 59 30 70 70