Standard in your family room
- 2 adjoining bedrooms with 2 adjustable beds
access to shared balcony
- 1 bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower and sink
- 24/7 call system for reception
- flat screen TV, free WIFI, telephone and safe
- Hotel service (beds made, towels replaced, room cleaned)
bed and breakfast
- single person supplement (e.g. 3 instead of 4 people in room)
€15 pp / night
- extra bed + €20 / night
- child’s bed + €10 / night
- assistance dog or guide dog for the blind (incl. use of dog bed) + €7/night
A few hints and tips
We have everything you need
Your room is ready for your arrival from 15.30. The room must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure. Specific check-in and check-out times upon request.
We can also organise care and assistance by external care professionals (home-care, doctors, psychotherapists) in your room.
Don't forget to send a completed care-sheet with your reservation if you need extra support from our external partners or special food during your stay.
Thanks to our enegery-efficient insulation and high-tech geothermal installation, we do not need air conditioning. The temperature in the rooms remains constant and pleasntly cool, even on hot days.
For a great family holiday by the seaside, the Middelpunt restaurant can provide picnic packs, family menus and food for specific dietary needs, as well as mixed/puréed food.
Calm guide dogs for the blind and assistance dogs are also welcome to stay in your room. On the condition that you have organised this in advance and that they do not inconvenience any other guests.