High care-needs room
- adjustable high-low bed (with bed rails)
hoist and ceiling mobility system
- bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower and sink, with handrails
- 24/7 call system for reception
- flat screen TV, free wifi, telephone and safe
- hotel service (beds made, towels replaced, room cleaned)
- adjustable mattress
- use of adjoining medical help point room for carers and supervisors
- care, nursing or personal assistance by external professionals
- adapted menus and diets
- tilting comfort bath and wheelchair friendly infrared sauna
- various medical devices available
- hire of beach wheelchairs and bicycles
- adapted disabled transport/taxi
See the room!
Room with breakfast
- single-person supplement + €25 / night
- extra bed + €20 / night
- child’s bed + €10 / night
- assistance dog or guide dog for the blind (incl. use of dog bed) + €7/night
Want to know more about our rooms and the care during your holiday? We will be happy to answer all of your questions!
Practical information for your holiday
When staying in one of the high care-needs rooms, we kindly ask you to provide a completed care sheet one month before your arrival date.
Need personal care, nursing and assistance by external care professionals (home-carers, doctors, physiotherapists...) in your room? We can organise it!
Upon arrival, your room will be ready from 15.30. The room must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure. Specific check-in and check-out times upon request.
There is no air conditioning in our rooms but, thanks to our extremely energy-efficient insulation and high-tech geothermal installation, the temperature is always pleasant, even on hot days.
In the Middelpunt restaurant, you can also order mixed/puréed food.
See our 100% accessible wellness facilities!